Love Tennis Weekend
Love Tennis Resources for Clubs
Please check back here often as we will be uploading new resources in the coming weeks. To access, click on the blue "Event Resources for Clubs" dropdown menu below. If you have any questions or need help with anything please get in contact with us by emailing: email@example.com
ORDER ADDITIONAL A5 FLYERS - SPECIFIC TO YOUR CLUB
If you need additional A5 flyers, Prestige Print has created an online tool that gives you the option to add club images as well as free text space for additional event info! Head to their website and look for the "Love Tennis Print" button at the top of the page. From there you will need to create an account if you don't already have one.
LOVE TENNIS MERCH
- Order additional merchandise (coffee cups, UFOs, body tattoos, stadium kids cups or magnets) please contact the Earth First Service Team (attention Shane or Allan): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order extra bunting $34 + GST per 20m lot, minimum order of 5 (Price comes down the more you buy). When ordering leave the comment "Love Tennis Buntings"
Love Tennis Signage
Please contact Rainbow Print or any printer of your choice to have additional corflute signage created for your club. The following artwork will need to be sent to your printer prior to printing and the size options include:
IDEAS FOR CLUB FLYERS
Canva (a free online graphic design tool)
If you need help with creating ad layouts for any print advertising you might run, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Videos & Presentations from the Buzz Nights
Speed gun: SpeedClock – Video Radar (Sten Kaiser)
Microphone: (for MC on the weekend) - Microphone Live
QR Code Info (located on your QR code/sign in poster)
- For some newer phones, users will simply open their camera and point it at the QR code. A link to a rego form will then pop up. They click the link and are taken to the form which will have your club pre-populated as the venue.
- If a visitor has a QR scanner app they can try that. Note, NOT ALL QR codes work on all apps. Apparently there are multiple apps out there and multiple ways of creating QR codes that aren’t universally recognised across each app.
- Foolproof method – your unique form link is in small print beneath the QR code on the poster. Get visitors to type that in to their URL bar on their phone and it will go to your form. PRINT OFF LARGER VERSIONS of this unique link so people can read it easily without crowding round the poster.
- Even more foolproof method – have a welcome crew member at the gate with the form pre-loaded on tablet or smart phone. Get them to capture every visitors data. Good idea to have a couple of crew members dedicated to this during busy periods.
Love Tennis 2020 Buzz Nights
Revisions to the schedule have been made in light of the Covid-19 Level 3 restrictions:
Tennis Northern clubs:
originally scheduled for Wednesday 19th August 6.30 pm will now be held on:
Wednesday 9 September, 2020 6.30pm - Albany Tennis Park
Tennis Auckland clubs:
originally scheduled for Thursday 20th August 6.30 pm will now be held on:
Thursday 10 September, 2020 6.30pm - Scarbro Tennis Centre
Why Clubs need to make this a priority event!
After resounding success in 2019, we’re excited to once again offer Love Tennis to all affiliated clubs across the country 10-11 October 2020! Even better, this year we’re making it FREE for clubs to get involved!
The value of Love Tennis cannot be understated. The event has driven us as a sport to innovate and keep challenging norms, we have a desire to be New Zealand’s favourite sport for participation and Love Tennis is a cornerstone of our strategy. It is quite unlike any other event in the country and we can’t wait to go bigger and better in 2020!
We have created an event overview document that highlights the benefits of Love Tennis and stats from the 2019 event.
If you have any questions or need help with anything please get in contact with us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Affliation Relief for Clubs
Tennis NZ to offer affiliation relief and full Love Tennis subsidy
We are pleased to announce two forms of financial support for affiliated tennis clubs in NZ. The Tennis New Zealand board met recently and agreed to create a package to support clubs and assist in driving interest in tennis over the coming months. There are two parts to the package:
- 30% Tennis New Zealand Affiliation relief
- Love Tennis campaign support
Tennis NZ Affiliation Relief
The affiliation relief package will be provided as: affiliation relief will be passed on by the regions to clubs as a total 30% reduction to the Tennis New Zealand fee.
Love Tennis Campaign
In addition, to support membership and player interest for clubs the Tennis NZ board have committed to fully funding the Love Tennis campaign for the 2020 season. In 2019, the cost was split three ways; 1/3 club costs, 1/3 region/association cost and 1/3 Tennis NZ.
Club registrations for Love Tennis 2020 have now closed.