Love Tennis Info for Clubs/Venues
Love Tennis 2021
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we have rescheduled this year's event to the 21st of November 10am-4pm for parts of the country.
- Sadly we’ve had to make the decision, alongside Auckland and Northern Region staff, to cancel Love Tennis events in the Auckland and Waikato.
- Flyers and posters will be reprinted, at no cost to clubs, to reflect the new date, along with new date sticker for the banners.
- “On Court with Love Tennis” training dates will be rescheduled with your region and course facilitator, more info to come on this once these dates have been confirmed.
- Please take down any active social media involving the old/incorrect date
- We will be back in contact with a ‘to do list’ to check off the jobs you should do to get back on track with the new date.
Below are some initial assets your club is free to use to help you with the promotion of this year's event.
'How to host the perfect weekend at your club' booklet
This booklet will guide you, with lots of ideas to help your Love Tennis crew deliver a fantastic event. READ NOW
If you attended a Buzz Night recently, you would have heard about some other cool ideas for your event. View some of them HERE.
Have a run through of our suggested guidelines first so you know what size social tile works best for which platform + some useful tips about posting, etc. VIEW GUIDELINES HERE
Facebook Cover Image
- Go to THIS PAGE
- Click the checkbox next to the image and click Download.
- Save the image somewhere on your computer or mobile.
- PLEASE USE THIS IMAGE FOR FACEBOOK COVERS ONLY
- Go to your club’s Facebook Page.
- Click Edit in the bottom right of your Page's cover photo.
- Click Upload Photo to upload the above saved image above from your computer.
- After choosing the image, there is no need to drag it up or down to reposition it.
- Click Save Changes.
Please TAG US so we can share your messages across our channels!
Love Tennis Brand Guidelines
QR code flyer
To be displayed at your club on the weekend of your Love Tennis event (links to the major prize draw entry form). Please do not display this flyer before your event.
Major Prize Poster
Love Tennis logos
Several colour variants of the logo have been produced to ensure that there is a version that will work alongside any pre-existing branding your club has. These variants provide options for different applications and printing techniques.
The logo should be bold and clear and the full colour logo options should be used where possible. White logo usage should be reserved for darker imagery.
CMYK logo options
Use for anything that will be physically printed, not viewed on a screen.
RGB logo options
Use if your design is supposed to be displayed on any kind of screen.
We have created a A4 Love Tennis flyer in a MS Word format so you can add in your club name at the bottom. Feel free to edit and print as you see fit!
Front only - Nov 21 date (CMYK)
Nov 21 date (CMYK)
Photo consent poster
Communication Recruitment and Retention Plan