Love Tennis 2023
why everyone needs to make this a priority event!
Love Tennis 2022 was one of NZ's most successful events yet, with more than 155+ clubs, 19,000 participants and just over 3,000 new member sign ups taking place.
The value of Love Tennis cannot be understated. The event has driven us as a sport to innovate and keep challenging norms, we have a desire to be New Zealand’s favourite sport for participation and Love Tennis is a cornerstone of our strategy. It is quite unlike any other event in the country and we can’t wait to go bigger and better in 2023!
register for Love Tennis 2023 right HERE!
As always, the Love Tennis team are here to help, you can get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Love Tennis is a showcase to the community to show them what our club is all about.” - Island Bay Tennis Club
In three words...
Participants and clubs had these words to describe last year's Love Tennis event:
- Inspiring, fun and community
- Successful, team spirit, family fun
- Energizing, community spirit, inclusive
- Inclusive, fun, family
- Great Day Out
- Fun, fun, and fun!!!
- Awesome, community, successful
- Engaging, fun, Whanau
- Season's best event
- Great product and marketing
- Fun, Friendly and Free
- Fun, Laughter, Community
- Fun, Colorful, Friendly
- Community, Fun, Hospitality/Manaakitanga
The Benefits of Love Tennis
The benefit of Love Tennis to clubs is growing each year, clubs tell why they love the Love Tennis event:
- Energy and enthusiasm is created both at the club and the local community
- We get to promote our amazing club
- The community coming together as a team
- Support regionally and nationally
- It works so well
"We had a gala like feel to the day, lots of fun activities on the courts." - Howick Tennis Club
"Our volunteers had a great time setting up, mingling, playing games with people. It was great team building exercise."- Clevdon Tennis Club
Benefits to Local Communities:
- Increased use of community facilities
- Free, fun activities for all ages
- Collaboration between schools, local business and clubs
- Connecting with communities that don’t traditionally play tennis
"The whole day was awesome! The live entertainment was awesome, coffee cart, doubles exhibition, a carnival type atmosphere." - Campbells Bay Tennis Club
All tennis organisations benefit:
- Building teamwork across the country
- Joint marketing lifts the profile of tennis locally and nationally
- A catalyst for growth of tennis at grassroots
"Trial membership - we had 44 people take this up!"- Lynfield Tennis Club
"So many people showed up!" - Taupo Tennis Club
The growth of this event speaks for itself...