Tennis NZ is on a mission to build community through tennis. Our Tournaments and Events Manager is pivotal to achieving this through providing great event experiences for all involved.
As our Tournaments and Events Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing tournaments, competitions and events
- Maximizing value and event experiences from home Davis and Billie Jean King Cup ties.
- Coordination of World Tennis Tour professional events in New Zealand.
- Working in partnership with Tennis NZ’s stakeholders, including Tennis Regions, Associations, Clubs and Affiliates.
- Implementation of an Officials Development Pathway to support and grow the officials network from volunteer helpers to ITF qualified officials.
You’ll have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Sport, Business Management or similar field.
- Be an effective and organised event planner with a history of success.
- Experience working with local government and national and/or international organisations.
- Sound financial management skills.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring compliance
- A passion for tennis!
We support the development of our staff, and as a growing organisation with a great team atmosphere we’re looking for someone who is committed to helping our organisation succeed.
For a full job description please email: email@example.com
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Tournaments and Events Manager Job application. Applications close on Wednesday 8 June 2022 at 5pm. Interviews will be held 13th and 14th June