Tennis NZ Travelling Coach for B200 and J200 Sydney
The HP team are looking for a coach to attend the upcoming ITF events in Sydney, alongside Tennis NZ coach Matt Alexander.
J200 Closed Oceania Regional Championships Sydney 8th-13th August
J200 Sydney 15th-20th August
Travel dates TBC flight dependent, but likely 6th-20th August
Sydney Olympic Park
Team Captain/Coach Selection Criteria
- Hold an ITF Level 1 qualification or international equivalent. OR can evidence that you are in the process of completing an RCC (recognition of current competence) in the next 12 months. If you are unsure as to your own international or historical qualification, please contact email@example.com
- Attend a minimum of 8 tournaments per year (domestic and/or international).
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of current cohort of performance players 14U-18U.
- Greater consideration will be given to those regularly involved in international travel with players/performing Team Captain roles at regional level or working with players meeting criteria at present.
- In the case of multiple applicants meeting this selection criteria this decision will be made at the discretion of the HP team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please reply to this email by with your expression of interest and CV by Tuesday 11th July.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org