LOVE TENNIS 2023: PRIZE Terms & Conditions
Promotion terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of Tennis New Zealand, STH Travel and Australian Open, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. You must be a minimum age of 18 and over to enter and be a permanent New Zealand resident. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of age, identity and residential address, in order to claim a prize. Proof of age, identification and residential address considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of The Promoter. If the Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter via the entry form accessed via the QR code on posters displayed at Love Tennis national open weekend events. Only one entry per email address will be accepted for entry.
- DATES: The competition closes 11.59pm on Sunday 15 October 2023. All entries received after this time are ineligible for entry into the Competition and no responsibility will be accepted by The Promoter for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries claims or correspondence. The Winner will be announced on or before 20 October 2023. The Winner will be drawn at random, and all entrants have an equal chance at being drawn as the competition Winner.
- PRIZE: The prize includes a travel package for two, comprising -
- 3 x Official Rod Laver Arena passes for two people
- 1 x Ground Pass for two people
- Auckland to Melbourne Economy return flights for two:
- Depart on 15 January 2024 from Auckland International Airport to Melbourne Airport
- Depart on 20 January 2024 from Melbourne Airport to Auckland International Airport
- Five nights’ accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Melbourne
Not included in the prize are transfers/transport:
- To and from airports
- To and from accommodation in Melbourne
Prize is valid for AO2024 only and cannot be transferred to AO2025 or any other future events for any reason.
- Discontinuance and Disqualification of Competition: The Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition at any time and at its sole discretion may cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Competition and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes. Any change to or cancellation of this Competition, for whatever reason, is subject to the written direction of all relevant legislative departments in the Location. Without limiting the foregoing, The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of The Promoter, can be considered objectionable, profane, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory, or any entrant whose entry is not compliant with these terms or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who The Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- PRIZE DELIVERY: The delivery of the prize will be negotiated directly between the Winner and the prize partner AO Travel/ STH NZ.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By claiming the prize the Winner agrees to be bound by the AO Travel Booking Terms and Conditions found at: https://ausopentravel.co.nz/series/our-ao24-packages/booking-terms-conditions/
All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the travel service providers. Any travelling companion accepts the prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who they decide (in its sole discretion) has violated these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be contacted using details provided. If a Winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days, Tennis New Zealand reserves the right to redraw the prize. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner within 2 business days using the contact details provided upon entry into the competition.
- THE PROMOTER: is Tennis New Zealand in association with Sports Travel and Hospitality New Zealand Limited (STH NZ), trading as AO Travel.
- NO CORRESPONDENCE: The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winner’s is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, Winner’s agree to their names being published, by The Promoter and that The Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs for publicity purposes.
- OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of Tennis New Zealand, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
- NO LIABILITY: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- International Flight details: Auckland to Melbourne, 15 January 2023 and Melbourne to Auckland, 20 January 2023, based on Economy airfares available. Flights will be booked once the Winner is confirmed. All flights are subject to airlines terms and conditions of carriage.
- If the winner is not based in Auckland, Tennis NZ will meet the costs of domestic return travel to Auckland from the winners’ nearest Air New Zealand serviced airport.
- Flights are non-redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be redeemed for the date set out in these terms and conditions.
- Transfers to and from Auckland International Airport, Melbourne Airport and accommodation are at the Winner’s own expense and are advised to be pre-arranged before trip commences.
- All travel insurance, departure taxes and any other expenses associated with international travel, passports, personal expenses are the prize Winner’s responsibility.
- The Winner must have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports, Visas and vaccination certificates which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Winner must comply at all times with the airline’s terms and conditions of carriage.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Name changes are not permitted.
General Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by Tennis New Zealand, it’s affiliated Tennis Regions/Associations and Tennis NZ sponsors and partners including prize draw partner AO Travel.
- Tennis New Zealand shall retain details of prize draw entrants. This information shall be held securely and will only be shared with affiliated Tennis associations/regions and/or tennis clubs and/or Tennis NZ registered coaches and/or official sponsors for the purposes of promoting tennis including tennis club memberships, tennis coaching and other tennis products offered by these parties and/or for the purposes of promoting the services of the sponsors and partners. No other third parties shall be granted access to this information.
- In the event that any elements of the prize become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Tennis NZ will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prize as soon as practicable or substitute prizes of approximately equal value.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.