Club & Venue Job Vacancies
The Parnell Lawn Tennis Club is at the forefront of tennis in Auckland and New Zealand with leading facilities located in the grounds of the Domain in Parnell. Established in 1872, the Club has a proud history of unequalled success in competition and Club social activities. Members enjoy regular tournaments and interclub activities supported by social events. The clubhouse is always busy and provides a friendly convivial atmosphere all year round.
The Club wishes to appoint a Manager who will assume this pivotal role working closely with the President, the Committee, and interacting with members. Responsibilities include administration, communication, sponsors and relationship management. This role involves management of office administrative systems, membership database, accounts processing, PR and, working closely with Club Coach for organising events and functions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced applicants who have:
- Demonstrated leadership, organisational and administrative skills applicable to a vibrant tennis club.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship capability to support the Committee
- Communication skills to reinforce the excellent reputation of the Parnell Tennis Club
- Established financial management skills
- Experience with current web-based accounting and communication tools including social media
A detailed Position Description of the role may be downloaded from https://tinyurl.com/bdzh7mbm
Confidential enquires, expressions of interest and applications including a resume should be directed to the President, Parnell Lawn Tennis Club at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th April 2022.