Code of Behaviour
The Tennis NZ Code of Behaviour for players, parents and spectators is as follows:
The Tennis NZ Code of Conduct for Coaches is as follows:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every individual athlete as a human being.
- Maintain high standards of integrity.
- Be a positive role model for the sport and athletes and act in a way that projects a positive image of coaching.
- Ensure professional responsibilities are upheld.
- Make a commitment to providing a quality service to your athletes.
- Provide a safe environment for training and competition.
- Protect your athletes from any form of personal abuse.
- Coaches should be treated with respect and openness, have access to self-improvement opportunities and be matched with a level of coaching appropriate to their ability.