Competition for Adult Players
Over 35 and interested in tennis
Tennis NZ Seniors would like to increase the playing opportunities and social interaction for tennis players of all standards over age 35.
Tennis is a sport we can play for a lifetime. Seniors Tennis competitions are divided into five year age groups starting at 35 years so opportunities are there for all. New Zealand has 30 Seniors Clubs and over 2,500 players participating in seniors tennis throughout the country.
Head over to the Tennis NZ Seniors website and learn more about:
- National Events - For all information for the TNZS National Championships, TNZS Teams Event and past TNZS National Events
- News & Events - Latest News, Clubs Results, Tournaments
- Statistics - Nationals, Teams Event, NZ Players at ITF Tournaments, Rankings.
- About Us- TNZS Committee, TNZS & ITF Seniors Rankings, Honours Board, Our History
- ITF Events - Future Dates for the ITF Seniors Worlds, Players playing overseas, Selection Policy & Application Form, Results from the Worlds Individuals & Teams, Results from Australia Events, ITF Seniors Development Plan