50% off inspire2coach online coach dev courses
Our friends at inspire2coach have recently launched a series of online coach development courses.
- Building Receiving Skills with Junior Players - Much of the game for club players relies on having good receiving skills. This online learning course takes you through a range of drills and activities, supported by key teaching points, to help you teach and develop receiving skills in your players.
- Developing the Serve with Adult Players - The perfect course for coaches who work with club standard adults, many of whom who play a game that doesn’t conform with traditional technical and tactical models. This course gives great advice through live teaching on how to work with what players have and how to make the most of developing their serve tactically and technically. It’s also great for adult players who like to learn for themselves.
Each course is approx. 3 hours long, although it obviously depends on the individual, and whether you complete the course in one session or dip in and out.
For each course, coaches will get:
- Video sessions filmed live with actual players
- Key teaching points to help you teach and develop in the subject area
- 12 months course access
- Progress checks
- Over 60 minutes of expert led tutorial videos
- A course workbook
- Certificate of completion
As a Tennis NZ Programmes registered coach, we are pleased to provide you with a special online discount code, providing a 50% discount on these courses throughout the month of October.
Course are booked direct via the online store at https://tennis247.mykajabi.com/store where registration and payment is made. Tennis NZ programme registered coaches get your 50% off discount code through the resource folder in Dropbox.
Inspire2coach Director, Mark Tennant presented a Receiving Skills webinar for New Zealand coaches in 2020. To view the recording of this webinar, and to access further resources, please visit the Coach Development Resources folder in the Tennis NZ Programmes Registered Coach DropBox.